We are looking for an Operations Coordinator!
This is a demanding, business-side start up role that has a clear and direct impact to Central Referral Solutions Inc’s success in our market. Since you’ll be responsible for helping to manage, grow, and lead our operations; you’ll have to be smart, self-motivated, and feel comfortable operating independently to excel in this role. We’re looking for a superstar that likes to move fast, get things done, and is excited by the idea of growing a start up with a team. If this sounds like you – please check out the full job description below!
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
The Operations Coordinator at Central Referral Solutions (CRS) assists in managing the whole operations side of the business for our growing start-up. This is a demanding, business-side start up role that has a clear and direct impact to Central Referral’s success in our market. Since you’ll be responsible for helping to manage, grow, and lead our operations; you’ll have to be smart, self-motivated, and feel comfortable operating independently to excel in this role. We’re looking for a superstar that likes to move fast, get things done, and is excited by the idea of growing a start up with a team. If this sounds like you – please read on!
What you’ll do
- Onboarding new clinics onto the CRS system, this involves face-to-face working with MOA’s and physicians in their clinics
- Troubleshooting new processes and issues for clients/partners
- Manage metrics for the system
- Plan, track, and enter data for the system
- Communications to clients/partners via phone, email and in person
- Operate the different systems, including Med Access EMR, proprietary algorithm, and other databases as needed
- Work with the Executive Team to streamline operations and make improvements
- Ask questions
- Be curious
Scheduling and Compensation
You will work directly with the Executive Team in Kamloops to set your schedule. This position is a contract position and requires the successful candidate to invoice monthly for their time for the duration of the project funding. Therefore the time commitment ranges from 30 to 40 hours per week. The Operations Coordinator sets their own schedule with commitment to some pre-determined meetings. Compensation is set at $20/hr and paid monthly via invoice.
- A strong work ethic, persistence, and drive — you’ll have to be dedicated and resourceful to achieve your goals
- Exceptional organizational skills — if you tend to leave tasks half-finished, this role isn’t for you
- Outstanding people skills — depending on the conversation, you’ll need to be able to charm or cajole the people you talk to
- Owner mentality — you can’t remember the last time you said “that’s not my problem”
- A high attention to detail — you often find yourself getting obsessed by the little things that other people say don’t matter
- Analytical skills — proficient with excel
- Confidence & curiosity – Ability to stand up and say “why are we doing it this way?”
- A desire to own and shine at what you do, and a passion for helping & empowering others
- Able to work from surgeon offices at the beginning to develop relationships
- University / College students are welcome to apply
- Ability to invoice, this a contract NOT employment
Central Referral Solutions is a healthcare tech company that is currently government funded with an Executive Team committed to long term sustainability. We provide a third-party portal for Primary Care Practitioners (GP’s, FP’s, NP’s) to send specialist referrals to the most appropriate surgeon without the guesswork. We want to build the company out to encompass surgical groups of all kinds and provide streamlined services to patients, specialists and referring providers. Our ask is not an easy one, but for the right person there is opportunity; if you want to be part of that please get in touch and lets talk.
Email your resume to email@example.com with the header: “Operations Coordinator application”