We are looking for a Project Coordinator Consultant
We are developing a central referral system to assist patients and physicians with a better way to refer to specialists.
Seeking a creative and talented Project Coordinator for immediate contract to assist with a dynamic project. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for daily organization and coordination of the project activities, under the direction of a Project Manager and Physician Project Lead.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Clerical/office management;
- Data entry;
- Database Development/ Maintenance, and Data Management;
- Data Analysis & Reporting;
- Quality Assurance;
- Information Management & Dissemination;
- Special Projects;
- Interact and work within specialist offices; a virtual office which involves moving to a new location each week to work with a specialist;
- Travel as needed with access to own vehicle.
- The position is a consultant contract, therefore the successful applicant will have a business license and GST number.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Health, Computer Science, or related field required.
- At least 3 years of relevant (project coordination and/or clinical research and/or data analysis) experience, or as determined by hiring manager.
- Communication Skills: The ability to compose written correspondence and to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to work in diverse environments and develop business relationships with various offices, maintaining professionalism in communication and demeanor
- Good understanding of database structure and familiarity with common statistical packages for data management and conducting basic statistics.
- Information Management Skills: Excellent organizational skills for a variety of data reports
- Time Management Skills: The ability to assess priorities among several tasks simultaneously and to function in diverse services/offices, sometimes on a daily basis, while meeting established guidelines.
- Organization skills and ability to follow-through.
- Experience working with Electronic Medical Records
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Excel
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the position, attach a cover letter and resume, and include “Application: Project Coordinator” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants in advance but only those selected for an interview ill be contacted.